Lady Bug Dreams

We, like so many others, have embarked on a journey, that has us swinging between hysterical laughter to tears of unknown. But we are doing it.....

Monday, June 06, 2005

Brown Envelope

June 6 2005 - I wish I could say that time is flying by, but it's not. Still waiting to hear back from GWC what our LID date is. We did receive the "brown envelope" this weekend. It was nothing special, just some blank forms that we need to take to China. We worked on the nursery and it is all done. It really turned out beautiful. We just love it(even the boys). I find myself sitting in there and listening to the chinese music. It's so peaceful. I can imagine Brie in her crib sleeping. I know that we still have a long time to wait and pray often that the time will pass quickly. I take comfort in knowing that others have endured this waiting and have gotten their reward. This to shall pass and our reward will be great!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My compliments. I have enjoyed your Blog. You have so many interesting things to report, please keep up the good work.

    Did you know, that nearly all of us pay too much for their car insurance? That we are leaving a lot of money on the table by failing to compare properly the rates of all those different insurance companies?
    I've made a new Blog just about Cheap Auto Insurance. You are friendly invited to a visit and to learn more about this interesting topic.
    Thanks again and keep up the good work.

    The Car Insurance Guy from Cheap Auto Insurance

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my ebay mystery auctions site. It isn't anything special but you may still find something to entertain you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home