Lady Bug Dreams

We, like so many others, have embarked on a journey, that has us swinging between hysterical laughter to tears of unknown. But we are doing it.....

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ready, Set.......Go!

After all we have been thru in the last 1 1/2 years, we are finally on the verge of leaving to bring our daughter home. We are excited beyond words.

We are flying out very early Tues, May 9th. Brianna's birthday is on May 13th. We will be handed our daughter on Mother's Day, May 14th. How cool is that!!! The older boys will be holding down the homefront and I'm sure they will do a great job. I will miss them and my dog (we are very close). I can't wait to introduce them to their baby sister. I am a nervous wreck, but I just keep taking deep breaths.

This reminds me of childbirth labor.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:38 AM, Blogger Donna J said…

    Hey there. I did not get an invite to join your yahoo group. If you don't get this in time to add me, I hope you have a fantastic time. Donna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home